Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday Week Part 2 (Friday)

I promise this time there will be no sad turn to the posting, so no need for kleenex this time around. After celebrating the actual birthday, I have embraced my friend Angie's idea that you should celebrate the whole week (thanks love). So without further ado, here begins my weekend of fun.

Lets just fast forward through  my workday part, because nobody wants to hear about that madness. Cut to 5:30 and the closing bell for the workday. We were going to meet some of the Mardi Gras crew at Bryan Street Tavern for pizza wings and beer at 7 so we had a little time to kill so we went to JR's and had a few beers on the patio to kill some time and enjoy the scenery.



We arrived at Bryan Street a little before 7 and were amazed that we were the first ones there (that hardly ever happens), so we picked a table right by the front to allow for quick and easy friend spotting. Mary, Cory and Sarah all arrived and the pitchers began flowing. We had some great antipasto, fried mushrooms, pizza and hot wings!!! Amazing food and drink filled my little birthday belly, yes i said little, it's my birthday story and I will tell it however I want. It is great to just sit around a table with good friends and relax. What a great way to end the night, full up!! I need to get back into picture mode to better document these fun occasions. Here is all I had, I will be better from here on out.

The night wound down and we made plans to hit the Deep Ellum Arts Fest together on Saturday. And as I write this blog, we are preparing to head out to do just that. Thanks for taking the time to peek in on me and I will keep you updated as the rest of the weekend progresses. Until next time my little minions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment