Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We couldn't have said it any better!!

OK so as many of you know, my b/f Richard, is a talented artist (I say a genius), and here is the proof. We had this conversation today, and he took it and created this comedic masterpiece. I hope to bring you more of as we create them. Well as he creates them, I just say funny things, he breathes the life into it!!

First off, here is the picture that started it all. And then this is how it all went down. Hopefully you can determine which of us is which. For those of you reading who may not know us personally, I am the silver fox. I hate that term but at least it sounds better than "the old looking one".
Mongoose Comic Cartoon
Keep your eyes peeled because we hope to bring you more of these. We quite often have conversations that would translate well into this animated world. ENJOY!! And comment!

1 comment: