Friday, April 6, 2012

Ridiculously Photogenic Guy

OK so I am sure you have all heard and seen the pic of the ridiculously photogenic guy that is viral all over the internet. If not, here is a quick breakdown. He was running a 10k and had his picture taken along the way. For those who haven't done a walk or a run before, they usually station photographers at the start and finish line to snap pictures of the runners so you can buy them after the race. I have included the image of the runner to the right of this text for all to see.  When I first heard this story, but before I had seen the image, I mildly fantasized that perhaps I would follow the link and magically I would see my pic. Disappointment set in quickly as I saw this wonderfully perky runner looking smashing during his 10k. I thought to myself, I have done plenty of runs and had plenty of pics taken, so why is this not a story about me???  After a little thinking, I figured it out. Click on the "READ MORE" link to see my discovery.

Here is how I look during a 10k. Clearly this is why I haven't gone viral.

Ain't I pretty??

2 comments:

  1. That made me really Laugh Out Loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I'd be crawling or just flat on my face!!! Soooo you are looking like a billion times better than I ever will!

    ReplyDelete