Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MIG 2.0!!

As many of you who follow me on Facebook (here is a link for those who don't), I have had fun posting pictures of our culinary exploits. In keeping up with what is now what I would call a slightly famous trend, I will be splitting my blogging into 2 distinct entities.

This blog will continue on as the sort of "window into my life" that will contain all of our adventures and random thoughts and anything me related.

The new blog titled "Is that a spatula in your apron...?" will follow all things food related. I plan to review kitchen gadgets, wines, restaurants, create some amazing top 10 lists and showcase pictures and things that have been created in our kitchen.

In closing, be sure and tune into both blogs, I just didn't want the two concepts to overlap and muddy each other, and c'mon who really needs an excuse to get twice the Mig in their life??

PS It is my birthday so this weekend will be filled with big events and followed up with a big weekend recap to be seen here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment